Features a restaurant in a beautiful location and a great snack bar.
The wellness center of the Mimosa hotel, which features numerous relaxation programs, can be used as well.
The hotel is located in the central upper part of the seaside resort and is approx. 350 m away from the beach. The PrimaSol Sunlight Sunrise is located amidst a park and features a beautiful view of the ocean. The city center of Golden Beach, which offers numerous shopping and entertainment possibilities, is approx. 250 m away. The beach is accessible via stairwells and park paths. A free shuttle service is available as well. During the main season, the beach can be reached via a small train.
PrimaSol Sunlight Sunrise
Golden Sands Resort,
Tel. +359 523 818 00
Fax +359 523 818 01
- Number of rooms Sunrise: 300
- Country category: 3 stars
- Double rooms (approx. 23 sq m): Spacious, furnished comfortably and tastefully, with shower, pull-out couch, balcony, air conditioning, telephone, satellite TV, mini bar (can be filled for a fee and upon request).
- Economy rooms: Furnished like the double rooms, smaller.
- Double rooms superior (DZS): Furnished like the double rooms (as mentioned above), but more spacious.
- Deluxe rooms: furnished like the double rooms+ water boiler, tea, coffee, minibar (1st backfilling incl.), safe (inlc.)
- Family accommodation (approx. 40-45 sq m): 2 double rooms with connecting door.
- Apartments (32-34 sq m): consist of 2 rooms – the living room with pull-out couch, and the separate bedroom. Bathroom, separate toilet, extra bed for the 3rd adult
- Reception area with front desk and rental safes (approx. 3 Euros per day)
- Currency exchange office, elevators, shop
- Restaurant with terrace, à-la-carte-Restaurant, barbecue restaurant, bar, lobby bar, pool bar
- 1 Indoor pool
- 3 swimming pools, 1 children pool (one of which is indoors), Jacuzzi
- TV corner, Internet corner, entertainment stage
- A medicinal and balneotherapeutical center is located in the neighboring Mimosa hotel
- Sun umbrellas/sun beds: available free of charge at the pool, 8 EUR/day on the beach
- Beach towels: available for a deposit
Sports & Entertainment
- PrimaKidsClub children’s club (age 4-12)
- "Fit for the day", open-air-aerobics, badminton
- Table tennis, Bocce, shuffle board
- Sports ground and tennis court (located in the Sunrise hotel)
- Darts, volleyball, miniature soccer, basketball, gymnastics
- Outdoors fitness court
- Varying entertainment program daily, evening shows
- Billiards (approx. 1 EUR/game)
- Massage (whole body massage approx. 20 EUR/hour)
- Internet corner (approx. 3 EUR/hour)
- Wellness and spa center featuring relaxation programs and numerous cosmetic treatments, located in the close-by Mimosa hotel (approx. 150 m away)
- Numerous sports possibilities on the beach (local vendors)
- Golf course (approx. 20 km away)
- Horse riding (approx. 12 km away)
Eating & Drinking
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet in the main restaurant
- Continental late-riser breakfast (served until 11 am)
- Theme buffet 3x a week
- Dinner in the à-la-carte restaurant once per stay (reservation required)
- Snacks and ice cream at the pool bar (11 am – 4 pm)
- Coffee/tea, cake/pastries, and ice cream (2.30 pm – 5 pm)
- Local alcoholic drinks and soft drinks (11 am – 11 pm)
- BBQ restaurant
- Poolbar and lobbybar
Good to know
- Doctor/pharmacy: if needed, a doctor can be called by the front desk staff on short notice, pharmacy approx. 150 m away, next hospital approx. 18 km away
- Means of payment in the hotel: credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express); Bulgarian Leva only
- Voltage in the hotel: 220 volts (no adapter needed)
- Safety deposit box: located at the front desk (approx. 3 EUR/day)
- Languages spoken in the hotel: German, English, Russian, Bulgarian