Impressively located directly on the beach, beautiful garden. Great children’s area which features a nice wooden house for the PrimaKidsClub.
The PrimaSol Sineva, which consists of the Sineva Beach and the Sineva Park, is located on the border between Sveti Vlas and Sunny Beach, and is situated directly on the ocean front. The area is famous for its unique healing climate. The Sineva Beach hotel is located directly on the sand beach, and the Sineva Park hotel is only approx. 50 m away from the beach. Sunny Beach is located approx. 4 km away, and the city center of Sveti Vlas is approx. 800 m away. A shuttle bus (small fee applies) to Sunny Beach and Nessebar runs several times a day.
Open during the summer season.
- Number of rooms: 122 rooms
- Double rooms (approx. 20 sq m) : Spacious, tastefully furnished, with shower or bath tub, hair dryer, balcony, some feature a view of the ocean, air conditioning/heater, telephone, satellite TV, mini fridge
- Deluxe Double room (approx. 20qm): modern furnished and ocean view
- Family accommodation (approx. 25-35 sq m): furnished like double rooms, more roomy and with 3 beds and 1 sofabed.
- Apartments (approx. 40 sq m): furnished like the double rooms, with seperate living- and bedroom, sitting area.
- Number of rooms: 95
- Double rooms (approx. 17 sq m): spacious, tastefully furnished rooms, with bath tub, balcony, telephone, satellite TV, and mini fridge
- Superior rooms (approx. 28qm): furnished like double room, roomy and on park site
- Family accommodation (approx. 25-35 sq m): furnished like double room, more roomy and with separate living- and bedroom area.
- Apartments (approx. 40 sq m): furnished like the double rooms, but with separate living- and bedroom, sitting area.
- Reception area with front desk, rental safes, elevator (Sineva Beach)
- Restaurant with terrace, snack bar, disco
- Hairdresser (Sineva Park)
- Amphitheater (Sineva Beach)
- Beach bar & pool bar, lobby bar, hair dresser, shop
- Swimming pool in the Sineva Park, located in the garden on different levels
- Children’s pool, playground
- Sun umbrellas/sun beds: free of charge at the pool, available for a fee on the beach
- Beach towels: approx. 0.50 EUR/day
Sports & Entertainment
- Children’s club PrimaKidsClub (age 4-12)
- Fitness, mini golf, darts, Bocce, table tennis
- soccer, beach volleyball
- Water gymnastics, volleyball, aerobic,
- Entertainment program during the day and in the evening
- Tennis courts (approx. 10,00 EUR/hour)
- Billiards (approx. 2,00 EUR/game)
- Internet corner (approx. 1.50 EUR/hour)
- Sauna (approx. 10 EUR/hour)
- Massage (approx. 20 EUR/50 min. for a whole-body massage)
- water sports at the beach (local provider)
- Diving (approx. 10 km entfernt)
Eating & Drinking
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet
- Theme buffet 3 times per week
- Continental late-riser breakfast served in the Sineva Beach and Sineva Park (until 11 am)
- Snacks in the pool bar in both hotels
- Coffee/tea, cake/pastries and Ice cream between 3 – 5 pm
- Selection of local drinks, e.g., wine, beer, and soft drinks (9 am – 11 pm)
- Poolbar and lobbybar
Good to know
- Country category: 4 stars (Hotel Sineva Beach)
- Country category: 3 stars (Hotel Sineva Park)
- Doctor/pharmacy: a doctor is available close to the hotel premises 24/7, the next pharmacy is approx. 10 m away, the next hospital is 20 km away
- Means of payment in the hotel: credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), cash, closest ATM is located 500 m away, for Bulgarian Leva only
- Voltage in the hotel: 220 volts (no adapter needed)
- Safe: located at the front desk, approx. 3 EUR/day
- Languages spoken in the hotel: German, English, Russian, Bulgarian