You will get a lot for your money here with an aqua park with many slides, different bars, and a wealth of sports facilities – all inclusive! The PrimaSol Ralitsa Aqua Club shares a hotel complex with the PrimaSol Ralitsa Superior and is quietly located in the upper part of Albena. The airport of Varna is approx. 40 km away. The fine sand beach of Albena is approx. 950 m away, a regular hotel bus service to the beach is included. Another bus runs to the popular beach of Golden Sands for a fare of approx. 3 euros.
The aqua park (included) will open from July 2014, the new spa, and the wealth of sports facilities are just some of the highlights of the hotel. Enjoy the excellent 24 hour Ultra All Inclusive offer with a wide selection of drinks and dishes. The hotel is open during the summer season.
PrimaSol Ralitsa Aqua Club
Phone: (+35) 957 962 391
Fax: (+35) 957 962 269
The PrimaSol Ralitsa Aqua Club features a total of 300 rooms and 10 villas on up to 4 floors. The basic equipment in the rooms consists of bathroom with shower, hairdryer, air conditioning (individually controlled), telephone, satellite TV, cable Internet connection (included except for the economy rooms), and balcony or terrace. The rooms are cleaned daily including a change of towels. Bed linen is changed every three days.
- Doble room (approx. 12 sq m): New and modern furnishings.
- Economy-Zimmer: Furnishings like the rooms, but a bit lesser than the rooms.
- Family room: Furnished like the rooms, but with an additional bed.
- Family accommodation (approx. 30 sq m): Two double rooms with a connecting door.
- Appartements: Furnishings like the rooms, but with an additional living space and bedroom
- Villen: Directly to the Hotel, furnishings like the rooms. 1 living space and bedroom, 2 separate bedrooms, bath with shower, separate WC, Kitchenette with fridge and dinette.
- Lobby with reception desk and safes (available for approx. 4 euros per day)
- Two restaurants, two à-la-carte restaurants (reservation required)
- Various bars
- Kiosk/souvenir shop, hairdresser, elevators
- Indoor pool, jacuzzi, spa center
- Large outdoor area with three swimming pools, two separate children's pools, and a sun terrace
- Internet corner, Wi-Fi included in the lobby, the restaurant, and the pool area
- Two playgrounds
- Conference room
- Beach umbrellas, sun beds and cushions: included at the pool and on the beach
- Beach towels: not available
Sports & Entertainment
- PrimaKidsClub with a diversified program for children from 4 to 12 years of age
- Tennis(one hour per day, two tennis clay courts on-site)
- Beach volleyball court, soccer, chess, bocce, shuffleboard, fitness corner
- Billiards, darts, table tennis, water polo, water aerobics, basketball
- Indoor swimming pool
- Varying entertainment program during the day and in the evening on six days per week
- Wi-Fi (lobby, restaurant, pool)
- Two tennis clay courts (floodlight for a fee of approx. 20 euros per hour, rackets and balls for a fee of approx. 3 euros)
- Internet corner (about 2.60 euros per hour)
- Surf school (classes starting from 18 euros), diving school
- New spa center in the Ralitsa Superior with thalassotherapy, aromatherapy, beauty treatments, massages, physiotherapy, jacuzzi, and much more
- Tennis classes (local vendors)
- The Sports Center Albena offers a wide range of sports activities, for example a surf and sailing school, a diving school, water skiing, banana boat, pedal boat, and horseback riding
- 18-hole golf course "Black Sea Rama" (approx. 20 km away)
Eating & Drinking
- Breakfast , lunch, and dinner buffet
- Show cooking
- Theme buffets twice a week
- Continental late-riser breakfast
- Midnight snack
- Hot and cold snacks, coffee, cake, and fruits
- One dinner per stay in one of the two à-la-carte restaurants (reservation required)
- Local alcoholic drinks and soft drinks from 10 a.m.–11 p.m. ( 24 hours at the bar in the restaurant)
- Bottle of water and fruit basket in the room upon arrival
- Local and imported alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Pool bar, beach bar, restaurant bar, snack bar, lobby bar, cocktail bar
- Dine around Albena: one à-la-carte lunch and dinner per stay, choice between six different theme restaurants (minimum stay six nights, reservation required)
Good to know
- Doctor/pharmacy: the next pharmacy is approx. 600 m away, the next hospital is approx. 600 m away
- Means of payment in the hotel: credit cards (Visa, Mastercard), cash, the next ATM is approx. 100 m away, currency exchange service available in the hotel
- Voltage in the hotel: 220 volts (no adapter required)
- Languages spoken in the hotel: German, English, Russian, Bulgarian
- children´s menu