Hotel on hillside with ocean view, Panoramic view from the pool, private beach and green ambience!
The PrimaSol Ionian Sun is separated from the hotel-owned gravel beach only by a coast road, a pedestrian underpass allows a safe crossing. Approx. 3 km to Benitses. Bus stop at the hotel. The hotel is favored by families and has 213 Rooms on 5 floors. Entrance hall with reception and lounge area, Satellite TV room, main restaurant, bar, mini market, elevators. Two pools with pool bar at the hillside upstream the hotel. Sun beds and sun umbrellas included at the pools and the beach. Beach towels available for a deposit. Features a beach bar restaurant.
PrimaSol Ionian Sun
P.O.Box 28, Agios Ioannis Melitieon
Tel.: 0030 266 107 1211
Fax.: 0030 266 107 1219
- 213 rooms on 5 floors
- Double rooms (73 approx. 22 sq m): friendly equipped rooms with bath, hair dryer, balcony, air condition, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, direct ocean view and rental safe (DZM).
- Economy rooms: furnished like the rooms, but with hillside view (DZY)
- Family rooms (84 approx. 25 sq m) : Same equipment as the rooms, but larger and with additional sofa bed for the 3rd/4rth person (FZ). Can optionally be booked with ocean view (FZM) or as a larger version for 3-4 persons (FZ4)
- Entrance hall with reception and lounge area, Satellite TV room
- Main restaurant, bar, mini market, elevators
- 2 pools in the garden, pool bars
- Snackbars at the pool and the beach
- Sun beds and sun umbrellas included at the beach. Beach towels available for a deposit. Beach bar restaurant.
Sports & Entertainment
- PrimaKidsClub with diversified program for children (4-12 years)
- 1 tennis hard courts
- Table tennis
- Basketball, volleyball
- Archery, Bocce
- Daily entertainment program
- Water sports possibilities in Benitses (local vendors)
- Quads and bikes renting possibilities
Eating & Drinking
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet
- Snacks (10 am - midnight)
- Icecream for children (10 am – 9:30 pm)
- Coffee, tea and pastries in the afternoon
- Local alcoholic and soft drinks (10 am – midnight)
Good to know
- Doctor/pharmacy: in case of emergency, a doctor can be called. The closest pharmacy is approx. 3 km away; the closest hospital is approx. 25 km away.
- Means of payment in the hotel: credit cards (Visa, MasterCard/Eurocard), cash
- Voltage in the hotel: 220 volts (no adapter needed)
- Children’s menu
- Babysitter-Service on request (against charge)
- Cribs available free of charge
- Safety deposit box: available for approx. 3,50 EUR/day
- Languages spoken in the hotel: English, German, French, Greek